Areas of expertise
List of Experience
- Established a Total Quality Management System by achieving the ISO 9001-2008 certification for the Ministry of Works
- Responsible for conducting Internal Quality Audits, including scheduling, planning, executing, reporting, and follow-up
- Responsible for reviewing Audit Results and recommended remedial actions including but not limited to modifications of processes in order to improve productivity
- Responsible for the analysis of the Quality Management System and reporting the analysis during the Management review which includes the corrective and preventive actions taken
- Strategy-Aligned Performance Management for the Government of Bahrain
- Strategy-Aligned Performance Management of the Ministry of Works
15 years of experience in strategic analysis, strategy development, strategy Planning, strategy execution, initiative management, strategic funding, projects management, strategy evaluation, strategy optimization, strategy cascading, performance management, KPI management, risk management, alignment and integration, capabilities building, institutionalizing strategy-focused culture for the whole MOW, including the corporate strategy and 15 other Business Units strategies, using the BSC methodology.
- Supervised production figures in order to achieve optimum process plants production and performance
- Optimized the Plant Outage process by turning it into an automated Reporting digital system
- Optimized the waste management process
- Conducted awareness and training sessions in Ministry of Works employees on Strategy planning and Strategy execution.
- Implemented and trained Ministry of Works employees on ISO9001 quality standard, on auditing documented processes.
- Awareness and training of MOW employees on customer complaints handling and documents integration management