Strategic Planning is a process by which we look into the future, paint a picture of that future based on current trends, and influence the forces that will affect us.
Is a strategy that has a dynamic agreed-on content and that is implemented by a continuous participatory methodology.
We will help you to develop the right strategy for your organization, depending on where you would like to see your organization at, enlighten by the industry’s trends and the optimized capacity of your organization. Strategy planning stage would include the formulation of the Vision, Mission, Strategic Directions, Objectives, Key Performance Indicators, Targets, and a Portfolio of Initiatives.
We will support your organization to execute its strategy through organized work that would achieve the planned performance targets for each objective and the progress of each strategic initiative. This is the practical bridging of the performance towards realizing your organization’s Vision.
We will assess and evaluate your strategy in relation to the changes at the internal as well as the external perspectives, and modify it to cater for the intended position at the targeted industry.
Strategy Optimization Consultancy Way
- Analyze your current state (internal & external)
- Prepare the strategy content
- Agree with you on the Mission, Vision, and Values
- Determine the desired state , and the horizon of your Vision
- Themes ( Strategic Directions)
- Objectives, measures, and targets
- Set Performance Measurements and KPI
- Determine the tactical plans (Initiatives) to get you to the desired state
- Incorporate your Risk Management System
- Prioritize Initiatives and link them to the budget
- Alignment and integration
- Performance Monitoring
- Governance Manual
- Strategic learning
Strategy Optimization Consultancy to also evaluate and recommend the most suitable IT Solution/ Application to manage your strategy plan, from corporate level to cascading down to individual level. In addition to tying up strategy execution to project management, and support it with the appropriate quality assurance system.
Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
Planning is the outcome of the Development stage and the income to the Execution stage. If you have an executable plan, you would be able to execute your strategy.