Submitted by Webmaster on Wed, 06/25/2014 - 22:08
Our way in managing strategy is your path to success. It is represented by ten steps:
- Analyse your current state (internal & external environments)
- Prepare the strategy content
- Agree with you on the Mission, Vision, and Values
- Plan your way forward by determining the following:
- Themes ( Strategic Directions)
- Objectives, measures, and targets.
- Set Performance Measurements and KPI
- Determine the tactical plans (Initiatives) to get to your desired state.
- Incorporate your Risk Management System
- Alignment of strategic objectives with governing country’s vision and cascading them to all units at your organization
- Prioritize and integrate Initiatives and link them to the budget
- Strategy Execution: Implementing the strategic plan by driving the required initiatives